What payment methods does KUMGadgets accept?
1. COD (Cash on Delivery)
2. Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
1. How to use the Cash On Delivery (COD) payment option?
When you make a purchase using the COD option, you will receive a call from our delivery department to confirm your order before it gets dispatched. If you are unreachable or unable to attend the call, then please contact us if you are interested in receiving the product.
2. Is it safe to shop online using my Debit card/Credit Card or Net Banking?
When you are choosing the mode of payment as Online, you can be rest assured that our trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
3. Are there any hidden charges?
There are absolutely no hidden charges. The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive.
4. What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of a payment failure, please retry and ensure that the credit card/debit card or net banking details entered by you are accurate and your Internet connection is not disconnected during the payment process.